Ok, so thirstypirata wanted me to do the ten books that have stayed with me thing, so here goes
1. Catch 22. Wickedly funny and filled with truth. Favourite book.
2. Dao De Ching. Guiding philosophy. Simple and complex. Beautiful.
3. Meditations. Marcus Aurelius. Nod to thirstypirata. This shit is the shit.
4. Keep the Aspidistra Flying. George Orwell. Its the thing about the good job.
5. Dracula. Bram Stoker.
6. Nature Girl. Carl Hiaasen. Piss funny. In fact anything by Carl Hiaasen
7. Candide. Voltaire.
8. Hagakure, The Way of the Samurai. Yamamoto Tsunetomo.
9. Promiscuities. Naomi Wolf.
10. Lila. Robert Pirsig.